- Modal fabric blend -- 2x softer and 150% more breathable than cotton
- Wider base for ample kicking room
- Unzips from the bottom for convenient diaper changes
- Sleeveless design allows for free movement and reduces risk of overheating
- Hand drawn prints
- Superior craftsmanship and premium details
- Washer and drier friendly
- Safer alternative to a crib blanket
- Sleeping Bags are for infants and toddlers from 0-6, 6-12 and 12-24 months old.
Studies have shown that sleep sacks result in an average of 2 extra hours of sleep each night! However, ordinary cotton sleep sacks are not breathable enough to keep baby dry. Beechtree Baby’s modal fabric blend is 150% more breathable and twice as soft as cotton, so our Modal Wearable Blanket keeps baby safe, warm, and cozy. Designed with a loose and generous fit, baby has room for leg movement but still stays covered and comfortable all night. Unzips from the bottom for convenient diaper changes. You will spot our superior craftsmanship in our sturdy, straight seams and hand drawn prints. Now that baby is snoozing in luxury and peace – what will you do with your extra two hours each day?!
Superior craftsmanship (our seams are better than theirs because we care more). Modal comes from beech trees cultivated in eco-responsible forests. Modal production requires 20x less water than cotton cultivation and 4x less arable land. We are doing our best to leave our children a healthy and balanced environment.
- About Modal
- We've worked to develop the perfect weight jersey for our modal apparel, giving each piece just the right amount of stretch, coziness and breathability.
- As all moms know, babies sleep best when they are warm (but not too warm!), dry, and wrapped in softness.
- Modal is hypoallergenic, so no icky rashes or irritations.
- Modal is a natural fabric created from recycled beech tree pulp, which requires much less water to produce than both cotton and organic cotton. Making modal uses 20x less water and 4x less land than cotton. Our modal is also produced from beech trees cultivated in sustainable forests.