- Size range from newborn to 18 months
- Modal fabric blend -- 2x softer and 150% more breathable than cotton
- Unisex designs
- Built-in anti-scratching mittens for sizes newborns to 9 months
- Cozy closed footies to keep toes warm
- Washer and drier friendly
- Unique vibrant colors with hand drawn prints
Beechtree Baby’s footie sleeper is made from our innovative modal fabric that is twice as soft and 150% more breathable than cotton. We always want babies to feel cozy, but comfort is even more important during sleep. Air permeable fabric like modal regulates body temperature better and wicks moisture away faster, keeping baby dry and happy. Because when baby is napping in the softest and most luxurious sleepwear, even mom will sleep better!
Our snorkeling collection footies feature our hand drawn prints inspired by the beautiful details of the sea. If you look carefully, you will also find a special set of baby prints, signifying the beauty of little things and the magic of growth.
Baby, are you ready for the softest and most luxurious sleepwear!
- About Modal
- We've worked to develop the perfect weight jersey for our modal apparel, giving each piece just the right amount of stretch, coziness and breathability.
- As all moms know, babies sleep best when they are warm (but not too warm!), dry, and wrapped in softness.
- Modal is hypoallergenic, so no icky rashes or irritations.
- Modal is a natural fabric created from recycled beech tree pulp, which requires much less water to produce than both cotton and organic cotton. Making modal uses 20x less water and 4x less land than cotton. Our modal is also produced from beech trees cultivated in sustainable forests.